The easiest, homemade cookie truffles
RECIPE: COOKIE TRUFFLES
As a freshman, it becomes hard to avoid having every meal from Dewick or Carm, with some trick turned snacks in between. As a foodie, it becomes hard to avoid getting frustrated with the same options weekly, so I tried to create something a little different from a few ingredients from Hodgdon. Although a little messy, these are a really good treat to share or keep refrigerated for yourself!
- 1 box Oreo or Nutterbutter cookies
- 4 packets cold cream cheese (found in the fridge, under the soymilk)
- 2 packets of sugar (near coffee)
- Crush cookies (plastic bag works best, great for relieving exam stress), place about ¼ of a cup aside.
- Soften cream cheese and place in crumbs along with the sugar.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Roll into balls (you can choose the size), then roll into reserved crumbs.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or keep refrigerated in a closed container for when you need them!
- Isabelle Vrod